Places are defined annually by the University of Vigo. This year matriculation for the 2020-2021 course will be open between 25 June and 1 July.
Validation criteria used to establish the ranked scoring of pre-registered students for the Master's:
- Academic degree for entrance:
- Commerce/Business degree (3.5 points).
- Other Economics degrees (3 points): Diploma in Business Science, Degrees in Administration and Business Management, Degree in Economics, or Economic Law, or similar.
- Other similar qualifications (2.5 points): Law, Political Science, Marketing.
- Technical degrees (2 points): Engineers [Industrial Organisation Engineer + 0.5 points].
- Other qualifications (1.5 points): Translation and Interpretation, English Philology and degree in foreign languages.
- Unmentioned degrees (0.5 points).
- Average grade of the student record (scale from 1 to 4): up to 4 points (simple average according to law R.D. 1497/87, not counting untaked exams or failures).
- Professional experience in international commerce of one year or more: 1 point.
- English (up to 2 points):
- Minimum required: B1. Applicant must have been credited with a level of B1 or higher in English, or have passed, at minimum, an English course at a post-secondary level of educational attainment.
- B2 - 1 point.
- C1 - 1.5 points.
- C2 - 2 points.
- Second foreign language: B2 - 1 point.
Note: All sections must have documentary justification.
Pre-registration for the Master's Degree in International Commerce at the University of Vigo can be completed, in the case of the first deadline, between 25 June and 1 July 2020. In the event where all places are not filled, a new second phase of pre-registration will take place between 25 August and 1 September 2020. Via the following link you can proceed to pre-registration during the timeframe established by the University of Vigo: