Places are defined annually by the University of Vigo. The preinscription for the 2023-2024 course will be open between the 3rd and 9th of July 2023
More information on places and pre-registration periods in the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Admission criteria for the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Validation criteria used to establish the ranked scoring of pre-registered students for the Master's:
- Academic degree for entrance:
- Commerce/Business degree (3.5 points).
- Other Economics degrees (3 points): Diploma in Business Science, Degrees in Administration and Business Management, Degree in Economics, or Economic Law, or similar.
- Other similar qualifications (2.5 points): Law, Political Science, Marketing.
- Technical degrees (2 points): Engineers [Industrial Organisation Engineer + 0.5 points].
- Other qualifications (1.5 points): Translation and Interpretation, English Philology and degree in foreign languages.
- Unmentioned degrees (0.5 points).
- Average grade of the student record (scale from 1 to 4): up to 4 points (simple average according to law R.D. 1497/87, not counting untaked exams or failures).
- Professional experience in international commerce of one year or more: 1 point.
- English (up to 2 points):
- Minimum required: B1. Applicant must have been credited with a level of B1 or higher in English, or have passed, at minimum, an English course at a post-secondary level of educational attainment.
- B2 - 1 point.
- C1 - 1.5 points.
- C2 - 2 points.
- Second foreign language: B2 - 1 point.
Note: All sections must have documentary justification.
Pre-registration for the Master's Degree in International Commerce - 2023-2024 Course
Pre-registration for the Master's Degree in International Commerce at the University of Vigo can be completed, in the case of the first deadline, between the 3rd and 9th of July 2023. In the event where all places are not filled, a new second phase of pre-registration will take place between 25th and 30th of August 2023. Via the following link you can proceed to pre-registration during the timeframe established by the University of Vigo: