Relevant public information about the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Facultade de Comercio (Faculty of Commerce)
C/ Torrecedeira, 105
Tel: [+34] 986 813 748
Fax: 986 813 746
Number of credits
Academic (lecture) period
- First semester: Monday to Thursday. Monday to Thursday: 4.00 pm-9.00 pm.
- Second semester: Monday to Tuesday. 4.00 pm-9.00 pm. Wednesday: 4.00 pm-7.00 pm. Occasionally there will be some activities on Thursdays.
- On-site: 25 places
- Online/off-site: 25 places
Descriptor of the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Calendar for pre-registration and matriculation
- First deadline: 3rd-9th July.
- Second deadline: 25th-30th August (if some vacants still remain after the first deadline).
- Further course information for 2023-2024
The fee is determined by the Decree which defines university course fees. As an indicative amount, during the 2023-2024 course the cost per credit was €9.85 in the first registration; €13.62 in the second and an increase in successive registrations 22,04€ and 28,06€ for third and fourth (Decree 98/2023, 22 June, DOG [Galician Official Gazette] of 30 June 2023). The University, in an effort to help students, offers the possibility of paying the fee in 6 instalments.
If the student does not pay the registration within the corresponding terms, he/she will have to pay a 10% more increase due to management costs and you will not be able to request a certificate, or the title, or register again...