Relevant public information about the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales (Business School)
C/ Torrecedeira, 105
Tel: [+34] 986 813 748
Fax: 986 813 746
Number of credits
Academic (lecture) period
- First semester: Monday to Thursday. Monday to Wednesday: 4.00 pm-9.00 pm. Thursdays: 4.00 pm-7.00 pm.
- Second semester: Monday to Wednesday. 4.00 pm-9.00 pm. Occasionally there will be some activities on Thursdays.
- On-site: 25 places
- Online/off-site: 25 places
Descriptor of the Master's Degree in International Commerce
Calendar for pre-registration and matriculation
- First deadline: 21 June to 3 July.
- Second deadline: 25 August to 3 September (if places still remain after the first deadline).
- Further course information for 2018-2019
The fee is determined by the Decree which defines university course fees. As an indicative amount, during the 2016-2017 course the cost per credit was €21.61 in the first registration; €26.68 in the second and successive registrations (Decree 80/2016, 23 June, DOG [Galician Official Gazette] of 12 July 2016). The University, in an effort to help students, offers the possibility of paying the fee in 6 instalments.